Lightning fast read meant to make you think...
10 Mistakes People Make with Surprises (plus 1 bonus):
1. Overlook that life is "full of surprises."
2. Don't plan for surprises.
3. Can't keep a secret (e.g. they let the cat out of the bag about the "surprise party").
4. Are surprised by things that shouldn't surprise them.
5. Hate surprises.
6. Forget that some surprises make you sad (e.g. sudden loss of a loved one).
7. Forget that some surprises make you happy (e.g. your wife gets pregnant).
8. Overlook that some surprises come at the most inopportune
time (e.g. car doesn't start when you're late for work).
9. Overlook that some surprises come at just the right time (e.g. money in then mail when you have a bill to pay).
10. Live in such a state of ignorance (naivete
) that everything surprises them.
BONUS Don't realize deceivers express "surprise" as a way of avoiding/shirking/deflecting responsibility ("Wow, I had no idea").
(Jack in the Box via pixabay
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
Labels: lightning fast read series, surprises